SEA TROUT PERMITS
If you are interested in buying an Annual Sea Trout Permit, or joining our waiting list if they have sold out, please email, telephone or write with your details, including your home address.
Permit prices for 2018/2019 are…
- Full (19 to 64 years of age) – £115.00
- Senior (65+ years of age) – £85.00
- Under 19s (14 to 18 years of age) – £43.00
- Pool Permits – £15.00 per rod, per day to Sea Trout permit holders ONLY.
- Sea Trout Guest Day Permits – 19+ years – £20.00, 14-18 years (inclusive) – £10.00
PLEASE NOTE: For holders of a Current Annual Sea Trout Permit taking the following year’s Sea Trout Permit the prices shown above will apply. For applicants who do not hold a current Annual Sea Trout Permit the Society adds an administration fee of £25.00 to the prices shown. This administration fee applies ONLY where a current Annual Sea Trout Permit is not held.
The Sea Trout premium for Copthorne and District Angling Society members wishing to fish for Sea Trout on Ouse Angling Preservation Society waters is £30.00. The OAPS Permit Secretary, David Pennington, is your contact either by email (see bottom left – ‘Contact Us’) or telephone on 07899 245680.